Combating prejudice and creating a more equitable future by fostering Asian representation across legislature, boardrooms, and civil society
It’s time for generational change.
For too long, Asians have been apathetic to civic participation and have not been equitably represented across legislatures, boardrooms, and civil society. It is now our responsibility as youth to take up the mantle and create a more equitable future.
Patron & Keynote:
Dr. Brandt Louie, O.B.C., LL.D. (Hon).
Asians in Leadership
- Dr. Brandt Louie – Chairman, London Drugs
- Carol Lee – Chair, Vancouver Chinatown Foundation
- Ken Sim – Co-Founder, Nurse Next Door
- Mi-Jung Lee – Co-Anchor, CTV News
Asians in Governance
- Hon. Bowinn Ma – BC Minister of Infrastructure
- Hon. Jenny Kwan – MP, Vancouver-East
- MLA Michael Lee – MLA, Vancouver Langara
- Marcus Wong – City Councilor, West Vancouver
Youth in Leadership
- Hon. Bardish Chagger – Minister of Diversity, Inclusion , and Youth
- Adrian Wan – Partner, Fasken
- Emma Choo – Food Influencer, @VancouverFoodie
- Anjali Dhaliwal – CEO, Youth Helping Youth
Playstation 5, Vessi Footwear, INBTWN Clothing, and more!
(Must purchase a $10 fundraising ticket to enter prize draw. All proceeds in support of Vancouver Chinatown Foundation)